Tax in Spain
GESTIUN manages your taxes in Spain with the highest quality standards.
We are focused in a strong and accurate tax advice together with an adequate compliance service.
We help you optimizing your tax situation in Spain according to the law in force. We render our service to both big and small sized companies.
GESTIUN keeps you informed on the tax news. The client will receives a personalized assessment and our periodical magazine with all the relevant changes on tax, mercantile and labor legislation.
Why our tax service?
Because we have a very long experience advising and rendering services to non-residents.
Because our tax advisors and accountants speak your language.
Because our professionals are highly specialized on their specific area of responsability.
Because with over 20 years experience, all types of companies, including public companies, have trust us.
- Tax planning
- Electronic notifications
- Tax Audit
- Non resident’s tax representation
- Tax compliance. Preparation and filing of tax returns:
- Quarterly /monthly Value Added Tax (VAT) returns (300 forms).
- Annual summary VAT tax return (390 form).
- Quarterly intra EU operations tax returns (349 form) if applicable.
- Quarterly/monthly withholding and payment on account of Personal Income Tax (111 form).
- Annual summary withholding and payment on account of Personal Income Tax (190 form).
- Annual summary form on business operations carried out with third parties (347 form).
- Quarterly/yearly withholdings on account of Urban rentals, if applicable (115 and 180 forms).
- Quarterly/yearly nonresident’s tax return, if applicable (216 and 296 forms).
- CIT tax returns:
- Preparation of the annual Company Income Tax return (201 form).
- Preparation of payment on account of CIT returns to be filed in April, October and December 20, of each year.