Accounting in Spain
GESTIUN manages your accounting in Spain allowing you to outsource the administrative process in a fast and reliable way.
We understand the importance of un updated accounting and available at any time.
For this purpose, we use and permanently seek the latest tools to prepare our client´s accounting and make it 24h/365 days available, focusing in a fast and fluent exchange of information.
For non-resident entities, we offer you a tailored made reporting service, in order to consolidate the subsidiary or branch’s accounting with the one corresponding to the foreign parent company.
Why our accountants?
Because our accountant are highly specialized and have extensive experience with non-resident entities.
Because we speak English.
Because we use the accounting tools and programs with greater versatility in the market, allowing the consultation of your accounts at all times, as well as export it in different formats.
Our systems are also compatible with most systems and existing accounting programs, so that we can import or export the full accounting of the company without difficulty.
Because we adapt to your business needs and offer solutions for this.
Because if you simply need a periodical accounting review and tax compliance, and wish to handle your accounting internally, we may provide a simple tool for this effect or even an Excel template which will be compatible with our systems.
- Preparation of the Company’s Official Books:
- Journal Book
- Ledger Book
- Balance sheet and Profit and Loss account
- Preparation of quarterly and annual Trail balance
- Preparation of the VAT books
- Legalization of the Accounting books (Journal, Book of Inventories, Annual Accounts book) within the Mercantile Registry.
- Preparation of the Company’s annual Memory.
- Preparation of the Shareholder’s meeting minutes and certificates
- Minute’s Books
- Shareholder’s Books.